What we do…
Specializing in underground work, Tri-City Groundbreakers handles all projects ranging from residential pipe valves to full site preparation for industrial buildings. We employ the latest technology and safe working practices to ensure the job gets done safely, correctly, and on time.
– Asphalt / Concrete Demolition & Removal
– Concrete Slab, Wall & Curb Sawing
– Building Demolition
– Hydro Excavation
– Excavation & Removal of Contaminated Soil
– Topsoil Stripping & Removal
– Engineered Fill Supply & Placement
– Aggregate Supply & Placement
– Foundation Excavation & Backfill
– Slab on Grade Preparation
– Parking Lot Construction Including Asphalt Paving
– Water Main Construction
– Fire Main Construction
– Sewer Main Construction
– Storm Main Construction
– Septic System Construction
– Underground Storm Water Detention Systems
Notable Clients Served:
– Dow Corning Corporation
– Hemlock Semi-Conductor Corporation
– Consumers Energy
– J.R. Heineman & Sons Construction
– Graham Construction
– Spence Brothers
Notable Projects Completed:
– Spring Hill Suites Hotel in Saginaw
– Ludington Pumped Storage Ramp
– M-15 in Davison
– Covenant McNally House
– Midland Hospital CVD&T Expansion
– First Street in Bay City
See more completed projects…
Check out our current projects!
Interested in how we got to this point? From a unspoken dream to a company-wide reality– here is our story.
Discover how the legendary Toyota Production System applies to the construction industry of today.
Interested in joining a fast-growing team? Explore the variety of opportunities open to you!